[SGVLUG] view jpg's on mepis

Harold Totten haroldtotten at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 22:57:00 PDT 2006

Thanks John.
I believe that the CDROM drive was mounted.  I could see the names of the
files.  But, when I click on one I got the remote message.
I see that there is a Linux version of Picasa.  I'll try to install that.  I
may need some help with that.
I used the other operating system to burn the CD.  Could that be a problem?
Harold

On 7/28/06, John E. Kreznar <jek at ininx.com> wrote:

--
Harold Totten