[SGVLUG] [Sclug] The BBQ!

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Jul 20 10:18:41 PDT 2006

> -----Original Message----- Of Greg Stark
>
> Hi All, :)
> Anyone been to this shindig before?  Anyone planning to go?
> Doesn't mention if there will be WiFi available or power. :(

 -- yes, I've been to one

 -- yes, I'm planning on going [I think -- hmmm... Aug 5, that would be
the next "devsig" meeting date...]

 -- don't know about wifi, but I think it's a definate maybe.  I'd say
join the mailing list and squeak up.  They did have wired ports last
year, and with the advances in wireless usage for linux in the last
year, this should not be a problem...

 -- yes, they will have "power"

> ----- Forwarded message from Orv Beach <orv at orvsplace.net> -----
>
> Okay, here's the deal - it's the same as last time, except it's
> different.  We have a mailing list now!  If you're coming to the LUG
> BBQ, please go to
> http://mail.zdi.net/mailman/listinfo/sclug-bbq  and subscribe to the
> mailing list.

[...]