[SGVLUG] [Sclug] The BBQ!

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 10:39:54 PDT 2006

Hi!

Definitely go if you can, it should be a
great way to meet others interested in linux,
and we need to expand our profession/social
networks.

as mentioned that is our dev-sig day, and
also note, def-con is that weekend also
http://www.defcon.org/

Remember folks, when ever you get a chance,
we are always looking for MORE great speakers
AND members.

Please help by spreading the word about our
meeting.

A good sized meeting w/good people attract
good speakers, and good speakers help keep
a good group of people coming to our meeting.

thanks!
matti