[SGVLUG] PLEASE VOTE -- should this thread continue: Should we use biofuels? Was ...Tom & his Prius....

bobjaffray at juno.com bobjaffray at juno.com
Thu Jul 20 07:41:07 PDT 2006

BJ: Why not take to a list that deals with the subject? It is quite
a legitimate thing to discuss. A number of people have been
involved. Just indicate where you are taking it so I can follow
if I want, such as one of the yahoo groups.

BJ: As for me I don't mind it on sgvlug.

BJ

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:27:34 -0700 "Harold Totten"