[SGVLUG] [Sclug] LUG BBQ!

Gareth Greenaway gareth at wiked.org
Fri Jul 14 23:28:37 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from Orv Beach <> -----

Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 19:00:59 -0700
From: Orv Beach <>
To: SCLUG <sclug at zdi.net>
Subject: [Sclug] LUG BBQ!

We've finally settled on a date for this year's LUG BBQ.  It'll be
August 5th, at my place in Simi Valley (3008 Waukegan).   I know it's a
bit short notice, being 4 weeks away, but it's the only open weekend at
the Beachhouse until mid-October  (one of the hazards of having multiple
grandkids..).

I think we'll start in the late afternoon, around 3 pm, as it's apt to
be quite warm.   Does anyone have one of those shade-providing
tent-thingies they could bring?  We could use a couple, I think.

So mark your calendar, and tell your geek friends (they must be
open-source-using people, or related to open-source-using people, and
maybe just talked to someone once who doesn't use Windows :-D  )

As in the past, we'll put up a list of things we'd like people to bring
(and maybe use a mailing list).   Stay tuned for that..

See you there (here)!

Orv