[SGVLUG] Linux Class

Joel Witherspoon joel.witherspoon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:27:01 PDT 2006

Don,

Thanks for the advice. I want to make administration part of the course but
not the whole course. With Adult Ed, I'm dealing with people who want to
take something tangible away from the class. I don't want to prep them for a
certificate because most of these people will not pursue the certification
route. I DO want to give them a tool to fiddle around with at home and the
skills to rebuilding when the fubar it up.