[SGVLUG] Meeting Planning

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:24:07 PDT 2006

Matti,

** Does anyone know of good presentors for the
** upcoming months???

I've got a guy from eEye I am trying to get a hold of ... and I've got a guy
who does Asterisk. The latter runs his LUG down in Irvine ... might help
promote our group a tad for people who don't mind the drive.

I'm trying to get a hold of the guy from eEye.

I'll keep you guys updated.

--
Matthew Gallizzi