[SGVLUG] Possible Pasadena area biofuel group

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Sat Jul 15 15:01:54 PDT 2006

Since there was a lively discussion here, I might as well mention that
we may try to form a local biofuel coop or group for people interested
in obtaining biodiesel or vegetable oil in the area (possibly other
fuels if we have enough members interested).  Interested luggers can
just email me privately and tell me they are interested if anything gets
going.

My preference would be to make it a "dead dinosaur preservation
society", i.e. not limited to biodiesel and vegetable oil, as long as
it's a bit more active than a "I bought this nice green car so I don't
have to think further" club.  I'd welcome people turning their Priuses
(Prii? :-) ) into plug-in hybrids as well.  We'll start with biodiesel,
though, because that's what we have the members and guaranteed interest
in.

Dustin