[SGVLUG] Updated: San Gabriel Valley Linux® Users Group (SGVLUG) Developer SIG (DevSIG) monthly meeting

Michael B. Parker MBParker at Cytex.com
Sat Jul 1 12:37:17 PDT 2006

When: Sat2006 Jul 01, 13:00-15:00 (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana.
Where: La Pintoresca Branch Library [in Pasadena]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

20060701pst1211pmb- Updated with the correct times: 1pm to 3pm: ie, 45 min from now! Tom Emerson [osnut at pacbell.net] emailed me back just in time! (not hearing back if the event ws real, I was just about to leave for the beach!)   He also put the times on www.SGVLUG.Org - and with a detailed SGVLUG - DevSig <http://www.sgvlug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=11&id=33&Itemid=52>
 - great!   I recommend also
*	including this URL for the venue:  La Pintoresca Branch Library <http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/library/lapintoresca.asp>  [in Pasadena] (http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/library/lapintoresca.asp) -the official home page for it; that gives directions, hours, maps & more.
*	Putting for download there (and email out) a iCalendar/vCalendar entry like this, ideally a recurring one.
See you all there!

PS: Interestingly, in emailing the SIG if the meetings are really happening (see below), two list members (Tom Emerson & G. Stark) "accepted" my "invite"  -- but that's blind leading blind: I don't even know what time it's at (my question) and if the meeting's really happening.  Eeek!

20060630pst0028pmb-  Hey, dev-sig at sgvlug.net,
 -- What time is the meeting this July 1st? (which is "the first Saturday of each month", per www.SGVLUG.Org).
 -- Or if no meeting, when will next one be, and what was the last one?
-Mike Parker, helping develop www.CommuniDB.com, a Subversion-based XML Wiki & more.

===
20060728 scheduled from: 20060628- ref'd by www.SGVLUG.Org : "DevSIG - The Developer's SIG meets on the first Saturday of each month at La Pintoresca Branch Library <http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/library/lapintoresca.asp>  [in Pasadena].  If you're interested in programming topics in Linux, join DevSIG <file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/ParkerMB/mailman/listinfo/dev-sig> "

Hey, Mike K.  I'm going to start going to these.  Why?  See my signature!

-Mike Parker,
helping develop www.CommuniDB.com , a "Web 2.0" publishing & collaboration site, which is a Subversion-based XML Wiki & more.
-- Check out the new www.CommuniDB.com --open-source-based Subversion (running on Linux & Apache 2) is the best SCM I can find!
-- Interested?  Email to get involved!