[SGVLUG] Updated: San Gabriel Valley Linux® Users Group (SGVLUG) Developer SIG (DevSIG) monthly meeting

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Sat Jul 1 12:57:55 PDT 2006

On Sat, Jul 01, 2006 at 12:37:17PM -0700, Michael B. Parker wrote:

I must say, this is the most annoying mail formatting I have ever come
across.  Must be some awful Microsoft thing.  I have been immediately
deleting these messages for precisely that reason.  Can you use a decent
mailer, or should I just tell procmail to kill it?  I assure you I'm
never going to wade through that crap to figure out what the mail is
about.

Dustin