[SGVLUG] [potential] After meeting venue: Barn Burner

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Jan 10 16:56:49 PST 2006

The Barn Burner's website doesn't list their hours, so I sent a "feedback" item to them and got a quick response: until 9:00pm weeknights and 10:00 weekends -- HOWEVER -- they will *gladly* stay open later for our group if we can give them advance notice.

Given that this is a "real short" lead time this week, and the fact that I've only seen one "sounds good" response, perhaps it would be better to consider this for next month.  I'll make it a point to ask at the meeting proper so we can make arrangements in a more "timely" manner. :)

Tom

p.s. This might even make a good "fallback" general meeting venue anyway as I noticed they do have a projection TV system -- though I'm not sure if we could get a video hookup from a laptop to it or not...