[SGVLUG] busy weekend ahead...

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 27 09:20:48 PDT 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Tom Emerson wrote:

> On the non-linux front, I know of two libraries that are having used-book
> sales:
>
>   The Southern California Genealogical Society -- don't know what they will
> have, but I imagine the focus will be on family research.
>      http://www.scgsgenealogy.com/
>      http://www.scgsgenealogy.com/contact-us.htm  (for the address)

Thanks much for that, Tom.  I fear I may be out of town Saturday, but I
definitely would like to go to that book sale.  Starting to really use
Gramps is another item on my endless To-Do-On-Linux list.

It's hard to find a notice about it, but at least the day/time is on the
calendar:

http://www.scgsgenealogy.com/calendar.htm

Dustin