[SGVLUG] Web Archive Voting Results.

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Mon Sep 19 16:20:30 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Tom replies:

>> The A-B coalition combines to be 47%.   :-)
> which shows how you're muddying the waters.

Ok, I will say the opposite...  only 53% want wide open public archives. The
rest of us voted against that. Even if A != B, I represent half of those who
voted for A, and I am telling you that if given a choice between C or "not C",
my vote would be anything but C. I can't speak on behalf of the other A voter,
but I bet my Knoppix CD that the voter would also vote B along with me if we
were forced to choose b/t C and B. Therfore, I say, add our two votes to the B
total, and you have your 47%.  :-)

And, fyi, 'members only' is similar to majordomo archives, as I pointed out
before the elections began, when I wrote that I would be ok with that.  So, B
is much closer to A than it is to C.

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .