[SGVLUG] Web Archive Voting Results.

Kiri Wagstaff wkiri at litech.org
Mon Sep 19 16:46:51 PDT 2005

This conversation is ridiculous.  Anyone who didn't vote (me included) can
hardly be assumed to have a strong opinion about protecting the list
archives.  If the majority, as polled, want archives, then that is the
decision of the community.

If an open archive is selected by the community, then it makes more sense
to accept the list format, and restrict your posting to things you're okay
with posting publicly, than to gripe about the community list not adhering
to your individual desires.  There are plenty of fora for private,
non-google-indexed rants (like an electronic journal on your home
machine).

	Cheers,

	Kiri

--
----------- Kiri Wagstaff, Ph.D. -------- wkiri at litech.org ------------
   But studying, learning, inquiring into the cause and nature and