[SGVLUG] Web Archive Voting Results.

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Mon Sep 19 12:57:05 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Michael replies:

> I knew what you meant, it is 47% of the people that voted in an
> election where I told them they did not have to vote if they wanted it
> to stay the same.
> I can not see how you can argue that the results are
> clearly that the group wants there to be web archive, and that most of
> them want it to be public.

My experience with geeks and email lists is that one cannot draw any
conclusions from those email recipients that do not respond. But if you insist
on declaring that the 47% is nothing more than a mere fraction, then stomp on
the minority, I say!!!

Csivah v'Chasimah Tovah !!

-- the unixrabbi

Have you got a question about sex? Wondering about unix? or just curious why
the Jews were chosen and the rest of you Gentiles were not? Well, why not get
your answers from the Rabbi Rabbs himself at:
http://www.thedingdongshow.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=7 .