[SGVLUG] The Return of sgvlug.org

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Sat Sep 10 16:37:36 PDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 02:10:07PM -0700, Michael Proctor-Smith wrote:
> Well people being in the country and time passing can fix almost
> anything. I check from several location and made sure it was not a
> static ip set in my /etc/hosts

I've filled out the form to relist us with Linux User Groups WorldWide
(had to fill out a long form from scratch).  They automatically
dropped us since the link to our website was broken and it sent me
email (of which I posted a copy to sgvlug).  And they will send me a
password to use so that I (or you ?) can make modifications to our
listing in the future.

I wonder how many other sites that listed us have dropped us ??  We've
been missing since late May (for for almost 4 months).  So shouldn't
someone write an excuse to put on our site and explain that we are now
back.  Then, after a couple of months, remove this.

> So thanks to Matti and Frank for there work today you can visit sgvlug
> at ether sgvlug.org or sgvlug.net.
> I will work on making sgvlug at sgvlug.org work this weekend so don't
> start posting there yet.

			David Lawyer