[SGVLUG] Re: Linux Audio Meeting--Let's Try Again

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Fri Sep 2 08:36:30 PDT 2005

All,
I am not able to attend the first meeting, it being on a holiday and all.
Monday evenings are in general a good choice by me.  I think the Linux Audio
SIG has great potential.  I am looking forward to attending the next one.  I
hope there will be an Audio installfest (FC4 is my flavor this month.)

I wonder if it would be out of line at this early stage to suggest adding "
& DV" to the name and their by broadening the scope a byte.  Rrr.  I was not
sure if this had been mentioned earlier, and dropped.

Greg Stark