[SGVLUG] Call for webmasters / upcoming presentations

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Tue Jun 28 11:27:29 PDT 2005

Hi all,

My belief is that this would be best served with a Wiki (I like the
MediaWiki personally). The system can generate static pages, and/or be
front ended by a squid cache to keep the system running fast.

The magic of wiki's is there is no such thing as controlled access.
Anyone who creates an account can modify content. This allows for the
entire community to become involved with the site and the content on the
system.

Just my $0.02.

-Max