[SGVLUG] Call for webmasters

Greg Stark gstark at electrorent.com
Tue Jun 28 10:15:26 PDT 2005

Hi,

On 6/27/05, Emerson, Tom <Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com> wrote:

> We *do* have a small group of volunteers who originally responded for
> this (David, Jean, & Stephen, I believe) so I'm writing to make sure
> they are still interested and to find out if anyone else wants to help
> stir the pot [though we probably will keep the number of cooks limited
> overall... :) ]

Yet another CMS package.
Cuyahoga - http://www.martijnboland.com/cuyahoga/, is a not listed in the
CMS Matrix site.  Is an open source .NET web site framework.  It provides
content management capabilities and has a modular approach.  Currently it
works with Mono   and with PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server as database
backend.