[SGVLUG] Ping

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Jun 20 14:20:18 PDT 2005

[...]
> > Funny you should mention that -- just got an item today from Greg
> > Stark asking how he can help.  I'll BCC: my reply to him to
> this list,

hmmm... I got an odd reply: held for moderation as it has an "implicit address" [the BCC perhaps?]

> I plan on corning him on Thursday at the SOCALWUG meeting, if he is
> there. Well Dustin, and Matti pushed me over the edge. SO I was in the
> middle of drafting the Explantion to go along with the add message.
>
> You guys got five minutes to speek now or hold your pease.

ummm... yes, we all know you can't spell(*) -- send it to me first and I'll check & clean the message

(*) I've never claimed to be the best either, and often regarded it as a "programmers perogative" to not have to know [especially when you have to be "creative" with variable names that logically match reserved words] but I've gotten better over time...