[SGVLUG] Ping

Michael Proctor-SMith mproctor at surfcity.net
Mon Jun 20 14:29:05 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 14:20, Emerson, Tom wrote:
> [...]

Yes according to the admin interface BCC are not allowed the To: and CC:
should work. This maybe becasue of the setting that I used telling which
make to replies go back to the list.

> > I plan on corning him on Thursday at the SOCALWUG meeting, if he is
> > there. Well Dustin, and Matti pushed me over the edge. SO I was in
> the
> > middle of drafting the Explantion to go along with the add message.
> >
> > You guys got five minutes to speek now or hold your pease.
>
> ummm... yes, we all know you can't spell(*) -- send it to me first and
> I'll check & clean the message
>
> (*) I've never claimed to be the best either, and often regarded it as
> a "programmers perogative" to not have to know [especially when you
> have to be "creative" with variable names that logically match
> reserved words] but I've gotten better over time...

Well votes on dropping the sig?

This is what I was thinking to go with the adding the people I had.

You have been subscribed to the reseracted SGVLUG mailling list which
has been down for almost a Month. We are back online mostly at
www.sgvlug.net, as your original sgvlug.org domain is still not been
updated, to point to our dns servers. But Thanks to Matti who bought
sgvlug.net after our last troble with sgvlug.org. The list returns in a
slightly differant form.

SGVLUG is now a mailman list and has some new features like archives,
and Web based add remove fuctions.