[SGVLUG] Ping

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Jun 20 14:13:36 PDT 2005

we have the old list -- I also have a group of e-mails that "bounced" from when I sent them by hand (so we can remove them as "dead/non-responsive" addresses)

> then on one of the first email we send out a description
> of why ".net" vs ".org" ( tho I resubmitted the request
> to transfer the name... so I hope we can resume .org.. )

I'll be willing to write this up, but as my last message that crossed-in-passing points out, if the answer as to "when" this will happen is Real Soon Now, I don't see a point in confusing too many people at once.

> AND explain how to unsubscribe/subscribe...

oh, yeah -- that's the other reason I don't like: