[SGVLUG] Plone

Rich Pinder rpinder at usc.edu
Wed Jul 20 18:39:28 PDT 2005

Sorry all for the HTML posts here.  Should be plain text now.

Dustin - you're getting a bit out my realm, and probably the discussion
here on the Linux ug - I'd suggest you come join us at LAZug, and also
to post up on the Plone list.

Re debug mode - LOTS of folks leave it turned on for production
servers... and it is indeed slow.

An update on the upcoming Plone 2.1 - after I posted that email earlier,
I got a more quantitative report on performance increase... from one of
the developers:    "3 to 5 times faster"    !

take care

rich