[SGVLUG] July meeting: Cordrey offers "Editing with awk" for July "Tools"

Vincent Cordrey vcordrey45704 at endlessknot.com
Sat Jul 9 10:43:22 PDT 2005

Hi folks, it's been pretty quiet, and I'm not sure I've read that the
group has come to consensus on the choice of speaker for July.

I do have a presentation which fits with the general theme that was
being discussed: "tools I wish I knew how to use"

My presentation "Working With $0: Editing With awk"  has some real world
examples, and we can break out the command line window to show some live
demonstrations.  If you folks are interested I am available, and the
slides are written.

Let me know.
-Vincent Cordrey