[SGVLUG] July "Tools"?

Hershel Remer unixrabbi at rabbs.com
Fri Jul 8 00:14:18 PDT 2005

BS"D

Our friend Vincent offered:

> I've got a class on awk.  It's got some real world examples, and might
> be useful.
>
> The presentation is ready to go.  Let me know.

If that is the awk class I sat in when Vincent presented it to UUASC-LA, then
I will state that it is top-notch and definitely worthy of an encore
performance at sgvlug.

-- the unixrabbi

"JOTD: The World's Greatest Computer Joke Book ... readers with a greater
tolerance for gender and ethnic stereotype-based humor and Microsoft bashing
will find it quite amusing" -- ;login: The USENIX Magazine, June 2005,
http://www.usenix.org/publications/login/2005-06/openpdfs/bookworm0506.pdf