[SGVLUG] July meeting: Cordrey offers "Editing with awk" for July "Tools"

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor at surfcity.net
Sun Jul 10 22:31:31 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 10:43 -0700, Vincent Cordrey wrote:
> Hi folks, it's been pretty quiet, and I'm not sure I've read that
> the
> group has come to consensus on the choice of speaker for July.

There is never a consensus just someone that forcefully suggest then it
happens.

Well I am not sure how long is your awk talk? We were talking about a
short Tools talk that we do before the main talk(kind of lets people
ask, would you be willing to do the main talk 1-1.5 hours in September?

Else if 15min. will do awk justise then sense I am the only other person
will an idea for short talk then you are welcome to do the short talk
this Thursday.