[SGVLUG] UPDATES TO MAMBO CONFIG.

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Fri Jul 8 08:55:51 PDT 2005

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Tom Emerson wrote:

> I've noticed something unusual -- when I'm not logged in, the "default" page
> appears correctly, but once logged in the Solar Flare template (the default)
> doesn't render quite the same -- the top logo/graphic area and left
> navigation panel(s) appear OK, but the news items appear BELOW the entire
> "page" as it were.  The other templates appear to be OK.

Try viewing it with your browser a bit larger and I think you'll see
something different.  What I see is that when you log in the center news
section is a bit wider, which pushes the poll over to the right by about
half the poll window's width.  This must be wrong, since the site is no
longer a rectangle, but anyway what I guess is happening to you is that
your browser doesn't have enough room to render it that way so the news
gets squeezed down.

Dustin