[SGVLUG] UPDATES TO MAMBO CONFIG.

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 8 07:55:16 PDT 2005

Interesting

I've noticed something unusual -- when I'm not logged in, the "default" page
appears correctly, but once logged in the Solar Flare template (the default)
doesn't render quite the same -- the top logo/graphic area and left
navigation panel(s) appear OK, but the news items appear BELOW the entire
"page" as it were.  The other templates appear to be OK.