[SGVLUG] UPDATES TO MAMBO CONFIG.

Stanley sbridgeford at myway.com
Thu Jul 7 23:49:01 PDT 2005

Hello All,

If you have not checked out the Mambo test site recently, I have made a few Administrative changes / updates:

I have changed the Wrapper function to point to www.sgvlug.net instead of www.mambo.com

I have added new Links under the Links button which currently appear on the www.sgvlug.net web site under the Other Linux Resources heading.

I have activated the Template feature for Registered users. If you have a UserID and password, you will now find a Template Chooser on the Home page once you login. You can customize (choose between three different templates) your view of the site. All features and functions will simply reorganize themselves to the new design layout selected.

The available options are Solar Flaire, JavaBean, and Planet Fall.

I have also posted news items for each of the above changes / updated.

I hope you will all stop by the test site and take a look the changes I have made.

If you missed it, here is the URL: http://sgvlug.laurences.net/mambo/index.php

Let me (and the rest of the group) know what you think.

I am also working on updating the images for the site to reflect the ownership of SGVLug and not the default Mambo graphics.

Stanley Bridgeford
The Spice Must Flow.