[SGVLUG] TWiki Test Site

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 7 09:18:55 PDT 2005

OK, I finally had time to fiddle with TWiki authentication.  It now has a
link on the test site (sgvlug.laurences.net).  It isn't as bad as I
thought: while it does authenticate through the webserver, it is able to
edit its own password file and create new users without manual
intervention.  So the drill is the same as before--create a user and then
remind me to bump you up to admin status (assuming you want it).

You can use the guest account to see what non-admins can do: username
"TWikiGuest", password "guest".

Have fun!

Dustin