[SGVLUG] phpWebSite test

Dustin laurence at alice.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 7 11:55:48 PDT 2005

>From the we-aim-to-please department:

Since it seemed that parallel testing was the preference, I have now
installed phpWebSite as well and linked off sgvlug.laurences.net.  Same
drill: create user, remind me to promote you.

Unlike Mambo, it does not seem to give me an option to allow multiple
accounts with the same email address, so you'll have to have multiple
valid addresses in order to use multiple accounts.  If this is a problem
for people wanting to see how it will appear to non-admins, I'll just
create a guest account I guess.

Dustin