[SGVLUG] [OT] Slashdot my server!

Emerson, Tom Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Dec 5 15:09:54 PST 2005

I've come across a cool video that is apparently going around the blogs, so now I'm another mirror of it.  It is "timely" only in that it shows a syncronized christmas light display [though the music itself isn't /exactly/ christmas music]  It is also the first entry in my blog in nearly 6 months [since, umm... august?  OK, 5 months...]

hmmm... maybe google is a better source -- seems there is a google site called "video.google.com", which returns (and immediately plays back) various videos based on search criteria...

however, run over to http://osnut.homelinux.net/mtblog/ya_index.html and melt my DSL line...