[SGVLUG] September Meeting

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 7 12:04:19 PDT 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 6:09 pm, Jason Riker wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 15:00 -0700, Claude Felizardo wrote:
> > If someone can send me a short writeup on the Sept.
>
> I asked Matt to send something.

Did this ever arrive?  I've added an item to the sgvlug "test" sites to start
publishing Aug. 1st, and since it's past that date it comes up with "bio
needed..."

[yes, I know that's well in advance of even the August meeting, but that's
kind of the idea -- to have a little overlap in meeting announcements]