[SGVLUG] September Meeting

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:52:51 PDT 2005

On 8/7/05, Tom Emerson <osnut at pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 21 July 2005 6:09 pm, Jason Riker wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 15:00 -0700, Claude Felizardo wrote:
> > > If someone can send me a short writeup on the Sept.
> >
> > I asked Matt to send something.
>
> Did this ever arrive?  I've added an item to the sgvlug "test" sites to start
> publishing Aug. 1st, and since it's past that date it comes up with "bio
> needed..."
>
> [yes, I know that's well in advance of even the August meeting, but that's
> kind of the idea -- to have a little overlap in meeting announcements]

Nope, I have not received any kind of write up for anything after the
August meeting.

hey, if we have speakers lined up for the rest of the year, can we get
something listed on the event calendar on the main web site?  And
please send something to me directly so i can post it to the caltech
calendar.  I've been swamped at work and haven't been able to catch up
on sgvlug mail.  I just happened to catch this one.

claude