[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Holiday Social at Pitfire Pizza

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:48:00 PST 2023

It was a lot of fun.  We picked up some new regulars recently and also got a couple of new people.  Thursday wasn't too busy at Pitfire so they didn't mind us showing up and slowly taking over their two large tables.
Had a lot of great conversations and also one on one meetings with people about various projects I am working on.
Lan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Dec 15, 2023 at 16:33, Jason R via SGVLUG<sgvlug at sgvlug.net> wrote:   Howdy, folks!  How was the pizza social?  I'm bummed that I missed it.
Jason