[SGVLUG] SCALE Call for Presenters Closing on 12/2

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Mon Nov 21 20:49:54 PST 2022

Hi SGVLUG Friends,

It's that time of year again and SCALE is returning to the Pasadena
area March 9-12, 2023.

We're currently planning the content for the event and have a call for
speakers open.
Are you doing something awesome with Linux, OSS, DevOps, security,
cloud or containers? We've added many new tracks this year so lots of
new topics to cover.

Our call for proposals is open through 12/2.  We'd love to see SGVLUG
members on stage again sharing your experiences.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/20x/cfp

If you dont have a topic you'd like to present yourself, but have a
specific developer or project you'd like to see, we'd love to hear
your ideas. Just send us a note to cfp at socallinuxexpo.org

We'll do our best to reach out to them about a booth or talk at SCALE.

See you all in March!
Ilan