[SGVLUG] SCALE, Volunteering with SCALE A/V + work session

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Jul 9 18:38:30 PDT 2022

Thank you Ilan, first for your explainer on setup. Like last time, the layout
of those schedules is awkward. Sure, you select among those 4 days, but then
they have all the times, then events, with lots of wasted space. If you were to
examin that in a text browser such as LYNX, you would sure see what I mean.
Essentially the way its designed, you cannot really matchup times with items.
O-and-this time I only replied to you, as last time because another list was
included, my message was rejected. Thanks in advance.
Chime