[SGVLUG] SCALE, Volunteering with SCALE A/V + work session

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Sat Jul 9 18:26:04 PDT 2022

Hi Chime, There's a schedule linked from the top menu on the site:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/19x/schedule

The event runs July 28-31, but setting up for scale is a bit of an
undertaking to say the least. As a result we start prep as early as the
25th for A/V, network, etc.

Hope you can join us.