[SGVLUG] SGVLUG - Any Chance for a BBQ this summer?

Jan Foote churrochick at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 19:22:56 PDT 2021

 OK, maybe part of the planning could be ferrying if parking disappears close by for certainty of parking.  Who is volunteering to be the organizer?

Thank you,
Jan

    On Saturday, July 31, 2021, 4:21:07 PM PDT, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:

 We're a mile or two away from USC, so there is usually street parking.  (It's at Harvard & Washington.). Plus we can fit two cars in the driveway.
Would love to challenge anyone to a game of horse, as I got a lot of practice in shooting hoops during the pandemic :-)
- Dan