[SGVLUG] SGV LUG Return To In-Person Results!

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Tue Jul 27 21:39:55 PDT 2021

The "Diner on Main" in Alhambra (near Garfield and Main) has converted half
of their sizable parking lot to tented outdoor seating.  A projector screen
may work if we wait for the sun to go down.  Might be a good outdoor
venue, with good food and beer.  Unfortunately, I don't think the indoor
space would work for us long term when they eventually take down the
outdoor seating.

I can inquire if people want to move forward.  I need a home for SGV-AI as
well.

-braddock