[SGVLUG] Can I E-Mail A youtube User from the Outside?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Jul 24 13:09:36 PDT 2021

Well, maybe 3years ago "whois" became `quite useless. Back then if I couldn't
find a contact link of a site, "whois" would almost alwaysprovide a great
address to write. Well, now, there are some youtube channels I grab items from,
which I would like to write-and-either inquire or suggest items to upload. Sure
I use youtube-dl, but more often youtube-viewer which will show a list of
results. I suppose if any1 wants to know the 2 specific sites I want to write,
I would mention them. Thanks so much in advance
Chime