[SGVLUG] SGVLUG virtual meeting this Thursday: SCALE A/V post-processing

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Apr 7 01:22:48 PDT 2020

Hi all,
We will be having our regular SGVLUG meeting this Thursday.
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/zvpphlybcgbmb/
It will be held on Google Hangouts Meet.https://meet.google.com/mah-twpn-cai
If you're new to the platform:https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9303069
I'll start the Hangouts by 6:30pm

Agenda:
6:30 - Introductions, chat
7:15 - Announcements, discussion about future LUG meetings.
7:30 - Talk starts
I mostly want to get together to see how everyone is doing during
this quarantime and to plan future LUG meetings.
We also have an informal talk relating to the video streamingfor SCALE.  Most of the A/V team is from SGVLUG or SGVHAK.

We'll have an informal talk by Vincent Wong on his scale-av-cutterpost-processing software which has been a godsend when itcomes to the post-SCALE work of splitting up those
streams into individual videos.

We've been doing a better job this year.  New videos have been
published to the SCALE YouTube channel on an almost daily basis.

https://www.youtube.com/user/socallinuxexpo

Lan