[SGVLUG] Caltech Science for March on Saturday, from 10am to 1pm, 1:30pm-3pm

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Mar 15 13:33:28 PDT 2019

Hi all,
SGVHAK will be participating in the Caltech Science for March, showing off the rovers we've been working on.   I'm most likely going to have a Name-the-SGVHAK-Rover contest, though there really isn't a prize.

We will be at Beckman Mall from 10am to 1pm; booths will be cleaned up by 1:30pm, I think.  There is also some kind of lunch/mixer from 1:30pm to 3pm, as well as Ted-style talks
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/259802802/
More info about the event below:http://scienceformarch.sites.caltech.edu/

Register on Eventbrite below -- it's free:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/caltech-science-for-march-2019-tickets-56488578860

Lan