[SGVLUG] Reminder: SGVLUG meeting on 3/14

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Mar 12 00:03:35 PDT 2019

Hi all,
We have an SGVLUG meeting this Thursday at 7pm at Du-Par's Restaurant and Bakery.
This is half social meeting, half SGVLUG/SGVHAK housekeeping matters.  I'm sponsoring 2 or 3 pies for dessert, in honor of Pi day.

If you have photos from SCALE, please post them to this Meetup album:https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/259563555/
If you have leads for speakers, please update this Google doc:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ArNpQvqFQRgeoCx3TVN6yiF-3Qg2nLvyKEQeqj1UrOY/edit#heading=h.7nslnf1zactv
We will pass the hat to collect money for Meetup fees and other fixed costs.  We only really do this every couple of years and we keep track of it on a Google spreadsheet, with a worksheet for expenses and another one for contributions.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pXsMJpe1mHs_El3ElaJtZMg-pDvCNkZ1seK5xtdwSa0/edit#gid=0
We've come a long way with SGVHAK since we first started this subgroup.  Should we revisit the idea of organizing an SGVHAK makerspace?
The SGVLUG will turn 25 on Nov 11, 2020.  I would love an excuse for a big party like we did for our 20th anniversary.  It will give us a good opportunity to have a reunion with past members.  Who is interested in helping me plan this?
Lan