[SGVLUG] Are Their Eateries at Scale?

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sun Mar 3 18:47:27 PST 2019

 Dear Chime,
SCALE generally does not have food vendors for the general public, thoughthere are catered light refreshments for the speakers and volunteers.
The exception is Game Night on Saturday after 7pm, where there is usuallyfood and drink.

There is a Starbucks at the Civic Center that is supposed to be open 7am to4pm on weekdays.  I do not know their weekend hours; it may depend on whatis going on at the Convention Center.
The Paseo Colorado mall is across the street with plenty of eateries.

Lan