[SGVLUG] Are Their Eateries at Scale?

Chime Hart via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sun Mar 3 17:46:23 PST 2019

Hi Braddock: Just writing you alone to ask about food venders at Scale?
Larry-and-I will be attending some of it. While he doesn't think there would be
any caffaes on site, I was at that Passadena Convention Center in  July 2017 for
Politicon. My Wife reminds me that had an inside place in addition to 2 food
trucks outside. The Scale site says nothing about such items. I will be
attending items on Thursday-and-Saturday, including a 6PM Saturday given by
The-Brannons on "Accidently accessable" Thanks so much in advance for any
guidance
Chime