[SGVLUG] Audio mixing suggestions

Jess Bermudes via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Jul 9 01:19:30 PDT 2019

Regarding the Pi visualization, the cheap lazy part of me would want to
replicate that in software instead of hardware. Get a Pi, hook it up to a
27 inch monitor, and find a Linux based audio player that has visualization
modes. And if I really wanted that dot effect, I suppose there would be
libraries I could use to put together something that looked like how it
looks in the video. That's just a frequency domain graph, right?

Maybe something like this?
https://github.com/dpayne/cli-visualizer

 - Jess