[SGVLUG] SW Eng Meeting at Denny's in Alhambra Tonight

Carlos Meza via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Apr 17 06:47:02 PDT 2019

Hi All,
Since most (if not all) of are regular members are on this distribution
list, I am sending out a reminder that we are not at Dupar's tonight. We
will be at Denny's, 369 W Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801. The parking
structure right behind Denny's on N. 4th St. is available for use, even
though it says private (it is a shared w/ the apartments).

Come join us as Micheal Starch presents on Data Structures.
Abstract:
As time goes on, data becomes more powerful and more plentiful. Recently
5,000,000,000,000,000+ Bytes of data were used to construct a single image.
With all of this data flying around, understanding and using this data
becomes a complicated problem. Come join us as we start to pull apart this
problem by covering basic data structures!

We'll cover many different data structures through a lens of C/C++ (no
prior knowledge should be required). Specific care to efficiency and ease
of use will be covered!