[SGVLUG] Should we meet in Alhambra for next SGVLUG meeting?

Michael Starch via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Apr 3 15:50:32 PDT 2019

Note: this location appears to be ~15-20mins from Du Pars on Thursday
nights. It is about 4 miles away.

Given the time-crunch and the inability to meet at Du Pars, I am happy to
meet there for next week.  We should phrase it as an inability, as no-one
at our group wants financial liability for $250 and $20/pp for out meeting.

Biggest down-side from my perspective is the lack of convenient freeways.

-Michael