[SGVLUG] DSL referral

Cheryl Johnson via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Sep 5 13:03:08 PDT 2018

I have used them about 20 years. My friend that built computers etc
originally recommended them as the best and most for your money. My other
friends that work in the computer industry found them to be better than lots
of the speeds and whatever they had while working lifelong for Unisys and
switched to them years back.
Like any company, you need to keep an eye out for stuff, but I have found
their service to be excellent in general. Watch that earlier in the day, or
random, the support is local U.S. and quite competant, but you get the
foreign country runaround late at night or if you are unlucky [just hang up,
dial back]. I have always found their local support to be exceptionally
good.
Recently, I noticed the great savings gap they are providing between me and
AT&T etc. They have several options. They are fast, and great support team.
Cheri